Last updated on 2020/04/05
This is unofficial site of Haneda (Tokyo) International Airport.
This site provides helpful information and TIPS for foreign travelers.
I’m a Japanese living in Tokyo.
Sorry for my poor English !
<New> Important Information
The terminal name of Haneda airport international terminal has been changed from “International Terminal” to “Terminal 3” since 2020/03/14.
Please check official website of Haneda Airport.
A part of ANA’s international flights started to depart/arrive from/at Terminal 2 from 2020/03/29.
International flights operated by the other airlines except for ANA depart/arrive from/at Terminal 3 as the same as before.
Please check ANA’s official website information.
Guide to stay overnight in Haneda Airport
- In case you arrive at Haneda Airport at midnight
- In case you depart from Haneda Airport in the early morning
- Stay overnight in Haneda Airport International Terminal
TIPS about facilities of Haneda Airport
From Haneda to Tokyo Cities
- From Haneda to Shinjuku
Hotel and Spa near Haneda Airport
- A Free shuttle bus from Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima Spa to Haneda
- Visit Oedo-onsen by midnight bus departing from Haneda Airport at 2:15AM
- Visit Thermae-yu Spa at Shinjuku by midnight bus departing from Haneda at 2:20AM
- Hotels near/inside Haneda Airport
- A Review about Capsule Hotel “FIRST CABIN” in Haneda Airport Terminal 1
- Prepaid SIM cards which can be got in Haneda International Terminal
- A review of U-mobile PREPAID DATA SIM card
- A review of IIJ mio “Japan Travel SIM”
- A review of FREETEL Prepaid Data SIM for Japan